Dragnet?

  • Ken Secrest
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1 5:44 PM
      Does Dragnet Episode #1, ("Robbery"), dated June 3, 1949 exist? Shows
      20-25? If so, pointers to a download site would be much appreciated!

      Thanks all-

      Ken S.
    • John Ayers
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2 2:38 PM
        I bought two sets of the radio series and it was not included. The first
        episode each time was the second episode. I have been a member of a Dragnet
        Yahoo group for about 10 years with a knowledgable group of people and to I
        don't think anyone has seen it. I will pose the question to the group. I
        think it is either lost or no longer exists.