OT Travel info sought for the UK...

  • William Wood
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 10, 2010
      Greetings Folks
         We are seeking info from one of our group or sister group's members
      on travel situations etc in the UK, going up into Scotland and back, any info
      would be greatly appreciated.  If we find someone that has some of this info,
      let us know and we will get you two together to transfer these ideas.
      Our thanks in advance  And, thanks for the bandwidth,,,
      Bill
      PS we have plenty of time for this, but don't want to wait till the last minute,so
      started now.
      PPS if you know someone from another group over in that area, or been there
      hook us up please : )

      If the grass is greener on the
      other side of the fence, then
      maybe you ain't watering
      your own lawn...

      Favorite Yahoo Groups...

      And check out Tennessee Bill's site at:

      Don't forget

      and one or two that maybe don't
      want to be listed : )
      And two dozen or more others
      I won't tell you about unless you ask.

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 12, 2010
        I have to ask.. what is a "travel situation"?

        --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com, William Wood <ke9xq@...> wrote:

        > Greetings Folks
        > We are seeking info from one of our group or sister group's members
        > on travel situations etc in the UK, going up into Scotland and back,
        > any info
        > would be greatly appreciated. If we find someone that has some of
        > this info,
        > let us know and we will get you two together to transfer these ideas.
        > Our thanks in advance And, thanks for the bandwidth,,,
        > Bill
        > PS we have plenty of time for this, but don't want to wait till the
        > last minute,so
        > started now.
        > PPS if you know someone from another group over in that area, or been
        > there
        > hook us up please : )
        >

        > If the grass is greener on the
        > other side of the fence, then
        > maybe you ain't watering
        > your own lawn...
        >
        > Favorite Yahoo Groups...

        > And check out Tennessee Bill's site at:
        > http://otrshareandtrade.com/in.php?ID=12
        > and his personal site at:
        >
        > http://TennesseeBillsOTR.com
        >
        > Don't forget
        >
        > http://www.archive.org/index.php
        >
        > and one or two that maybe don't
        > want to be listed : )
        > And two dozen or more others
        > I won't tell you about unless you ask.

      • john
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 12, 2010
          LOL
          The last "travel situation" I recall was my 16 year old getting apendicitis in the middle of Ohio!
          Whew! That was one hell of a week!

          john