looking for radio show "Destination Truth"

  • Gordon Mitchell
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2010
      A friend who knows that I am into old radio shows asked me to find any info/shows of a radio show called "Destination Truth"(1970s). He was watch the series by same name which follows paranormal researcher Joshua Gates around the world to investigate claims of the supernatural, mainly in the field of cryptozoology.On the current show they made reference that grandpa Gates had a radio shows that talked about the Bermuda triangle. Anyy help would be appreciated.

      Thank you
      Gordon
    • mjlyons2005
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2010
        Perhaps send a letter or email to Josh Gates and kindly ask him if there are any preserved recordings of the show.