This Week In Pendant episode 159!

  • PendantP
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2010

      PENDANT PRODUCTIONS PROUDLY PRESENTS:

      This Week In Pendant - One hundred and fifty-ninth episode!

      Hey, January is a piece of crap! "Back to the Future" gets its ONLY official casting call (audition NOW!) and "Dixie" gets some new bosses! We've got bio updates and Pendy results on the website, and another cover artwork commentary by Carl Glassmeyer! We've got an exclusive preview clip of "Umket Industries Presents: The Dixie Stenberg and Brassy Battalion Adventure Theater" episode 41 and preview trailers for "Star Trek: Defiant" episode 43 and "Star Wars: Blue Harvest" season three! Kristen and Mark Zaricor discuss She-Ra, big lugs and jerks, and frankly, it's all just a bit semi-sweet.

      Available for free download in .mp3 format, or as a Podcast! Now available exclusively at PendantAudio.com via the following links:

      iTunes link:
      http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=200291578

      Podcast feed:
      http://www.pendantaudio.com/twip_podcast.xml