Re: [OTRMP3] Suspense dvd

  • illoman@att.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 11, 2010
      The Suspense dvd has been claimed. Look for it to be re-offered soon.

      Mike

      --
      Television is a device that permits people who
      haven't anything to do to watch people who can't

      From: "illoman77" <illoman@...>

      Okay, I have received the dvd of Suspense shows from Gordon, and am ready to
      > pass it along to whomever requests it next.
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Mike

    • john
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 12, 2010
        Television is a device that permits people who
        haven't anything to do to watch people who can't
        do anything.
        Fred Allen

        Did Fred make that statement before, or after, his television show was cancelled?

        john
      • illoman@att.net

          From: "john" <jconn0403@...>

          > Television is a device that permits people who
          > haven't anything to do to watch people who can't
          > do anything.
          > Fred Allen

          Did Fred make that statement before, or after, his television show was
          > cancelled?
          >
          > john

        • vigilante407
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 13, 2010
            I'm pretty sure I heard him make that comment on a radio show, so I think it was well before his show was cancelled.

            --Rich