AW: [OTRMP3] Re: Jeff Wayne's THE WAR OF THE WORLDS live on BBC Radio 2

  • Ekmar Brand
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 30, 2009
      For recording you need a program like Stream Recorder:

      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 5, 2010
        Hello, Ron!

        A few years back, when I was just starting my OTR hobby, I began buying (at exorbitant prices, no less) OTR collections from companies (cough, cough, RadioSpirits) and had to swallow the $29 DISCOUNTED price for some collections. $29 being spent by a 14-year old is a lot of money! A few years later, I got a Mac and high-speed internet, and found much to my delight that most OTR is public domain! I now have over 50 gigs of OTR, and the collection is growing every day.