Re: [OTRMP3] The Fleischman's Yeast Hour: Death Takes a Holiday

  • john
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 1, 2009
      my subsequent surfing from your link "and beyond" led me to the Hammer Glammor site. There goes the afternoon.

      john

      --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com, "Holger" <holger.haase@...> wrote:

      > Hi Gordon,
      >
      > I was always a Karloff Fan, but the reason this question came up was that I contributed a little Karloff related OTR post to celebrate this week's Boris Karloff Blogathon that more than 100 blogs are participating in. My own post can be found at: http://hammerandbeyond.blogspot.com/2009/11/boris-karloff-on-radio.html and the question of this episode came up. Feel free to check out the post and send me any corrections that may come your way as a lot of you guys here are way more knowledgeable about OTR than I am.
      >
      > As for the Gold Key comics: Well, they are something I always wanted to have, so you sure raised my curiosity though I have a sneaky suspicion that they may be out of my price range right now, but do feel free to send me an email to holger.haase @ gmail.com
      >
      > All the best
      > Holger
      >
      > --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com, Gordon Guy <gordonrguy@> wrote:
      > >
      > > HOLGER~
      > > I have no info on your request, but are you a Karloff collector? I have the whole run of his Gold Key comics I am willing to part with.
      > > ~GORDON

    • Holger Haase
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 2, 2009
        Haha, enjoy! I have stopped updating that Hammer Glamour site, but hope you'll still find enough info and photos there to fill up your afternoon.

        --
        Holger
      • Gordon Guy
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 11, 2009
          I apologize that this is going to the entire group, but I have lost other contact with this fellow.
          I have the Karloff comics series still where I can find the pile again, AND have run across a couple of pressbooks. Could you let me know if you are interested in acquiring these.
          As I explained, I am not a dealer looking to scalp your change purse; I would just rather these items go to someone who can appreciate them.
          My primary email is: nightmaster@...