This Week In Pendant episode 148!

  • PendantP
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2009

      PENDANT PRODUCTIONS PROUDLY PRESENTS:

      This Week In Pendant - One hundred and forty-eighth episode!

      The official Fourth Annual Pendy Nominations are here! Find out who YOU nominated in a wide variety of categories! Marvel as categories wrapped in a stranglehold have their previous champions go without nomination! Wonder in awe as a newcomer breaks into the Best Pendant Production category! Up is down, left is right and that's Pendy nominations for you, folks! We've also got casting call results for "Star Trek: Defiant" and a preview trailer for the season premiere of same, a preview trailer for the season finale of "Star Wars: Blue Harvest" and an exclusive preview clip of "Umket Industries Presents: The Dixie Stenberg and Brassy Battalion Adventure Theater" episode 38! Jeffrey and Megan Pressley discuss princesses, the army and writing for yourself, and oh did I mention the PENDY NOMINATIONS? Woohoo!

      Available for free download in .mp3 format, or as a Podcast! Now available exclusively at PendantAudio.com via the following links:

      iTunes link:
      http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=200291578

      Podcast feed:
      http://www.pendantaudio.com/twip_podcast.xml