This Week In Pendant episode 140!

  • pendant_productions
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2009

      PENDANT PRODUCTIONS PROUDLY PRESENTS:

      This Week In Pendant - One hundred and fortieth episode!

      More progress is made on the "Dixie Stenberg" Season One CD sets! Isn't that exciting? Why am I asking you? Of course it is! Pendant celebrates an anniversary and we transition some of our artists... wait a sec! Are YOU an artist? You ARE? Well how would you like to work on one of Pendant's shows? Why am I asking you? You'd love to! Check out the details within! We've got an exclusive preview clip of "Umket Industries Presents: The Dixie Stenberg and Brassy Battalion Adventure Theater" episode 36 and preview trailers for "Star Trek: Defiant" episode 39 and "Star Wars: Blue Harvest" episode 22! We've also got casting call results for "The Kingery", "Seminar" and "Superman: The Last Son of Krypton", and Jeffrey and Philip Weber discuss footy pajamas and evil performance reviews!

      Available for free download in .mp3 format, or as a Podcast! Now available exclusively at PendantAudio.com via the following links:

      iTunes link:
      http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=200291578

      Podcast feed:
      http://www.pendantaudio.com/twip_podcast.xml