New Zorro radio drama released

  • zorros.layer
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2009
      For those of you who like radio drama.

      My initial efforts to bring Zorro to the world of full-cast audio drama are now complete. This particular quest began almost 3 years ago. But now… It's official!

      Zorro and the Pirate Raiders, the full-cast audio drama produced by Colonial Radio Theatre on the Air has been released. It is available for download on Lulu.com. It has a running time of 163 minutes and is priced at $10.00.

      http://www.lulu com/content/ multimedia/ zorro-and- the-pirate- raiders/7548812

      A trailer of the show can be heard by going to http://www.colonial radio.com/index. html
      Just go into the blog and click on the new Zorro website link.

      Show Description:
      The Pirate Raiders, with the villainous Captain Bardoso in command, are employed by the vicious Captain Ramon to kidnap the daughter of a wealthy caballero, hoping to use her to trap Zorro. Battles on land and sea, flashing swords and booming cannon explode before your very ears in this exciting audio production. Based on the book by D.J. Arneson, as adapted from a story by Johnston McCulley.

      Featuring:
      KEVIN CIRONE as Don Diego de la Vega/Zorro
      SHONNA McEACHERN as Senorita Lolita Polido
      J. T. TURNER as Captain Ramone
      HUGH METZLER as Captain Bardoso
      SAM DONATO as Sgt. Garcia
      JOSEPH ZAMPARELLI, JR. as Friar Felipe
      DAN POWELL as Sanchez / Don Audre
      JERRY ROBBINS as the narrator

      The show will eventually be available on CD's and also on Audible.Com, but this is where CRT likes to launch new titles as special "sneak previews" before they are released on a larger scale.

      But STAY TUNED ~ Coming soon to radio drama (from another production company) will be `The Mark of Zorro'. Though cast information for this production cannot be released at this time.

      Daryl

      P.S. Also in the works: A Disney style Zorro and a New World Zorro concluding episode both as full-cast audio dramas featuring a Hollywood cast. Also I working on a number of other radio drama shows.