Re: [OTRMP3] Re: looking for any eps of HARDY FAMILY with Mickey Rooney

  • Donald Gaynor
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 31, 2009
      sorry bill, i just can't figure it out. if i left click a file it steams. right click and i don't see an option to download all.
      oh well.
      don

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1 7:40 AM
        don,

        if you right click, you should get some options... of of them being 'save as' or 'save target as'. that will allow you to download the file.

        what browser are you using?

        bill

        --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com, Donald Gaynor <dongaynor@...> wrote:

        > sorry bill, i just can't figure it out. if i left click a file it steams. right click and i don't see an option to download all.
        > oh well.
        > don

      • Donald Gaynor
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 1 3:17 PM
          i'm using firefox but its ok now, i got the files from another member. tnx anyway