DVD #10

  • George
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2009
      Received today from
      James McVVain. I belive my end is terminal as I am 6A
    • billapostol
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2, 2009
        i'm sorry to hear than james... you will be sorely missed.

        --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com, "George" <ontime6402@...> wrote:

        > James McVVain. I belive my end is terminal as I am 6A

      • Harold Waters
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 2, 2009
          You are correct.

          Harold Waters

          You might find the OTROnMP3Distros group to be a good place to
          get quality OTR.
          You can check them out at;
          http://groups.yahoo.com/group/otronmp3distros/
          .
          .
          To stop receiving credit card offers go to www.optoutprescreen.com

          James McVVain. I belive my end is terminal as I am 6A