Correction: Full DVD 11 in & out

  • Robert M. Bratcher Jr.
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2009
      Good thing I haven't copied & mailed it yet. Will do so this evening
      before I head for bed around midnight. Many thanks to Wes Dickey to
      reread where I was in the shipping list. Seems I'm 3A not 4A as I
      thought I was.

      Came today 6-30-09 & out tomorrow morning to Butch Gentry & Wes
      Dickey. No poll to update.

      Thanks again Wes!!!!!!!!
    • Wes Dickey
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 30, 2009
        Hey, I am good for something despite what I've led some of you to believe.

        Wes

        Good thing I haven't copied & mailed it yet. Will do so this evening
        before I head for bed around midnight. Many thanks to Wes Dickey to
        reread where I was in the shipping list. Seems I'm 3A not 4A as I
        thought I was.

        Came today 6-30-09 & out tomorrow morning to Butch Gentry & Wes
        Dickey. No poll to update.

        Thanks again Wes!!!!!!!!

        .

      • Robert M. Bratcher Jr.
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 30, 2009
          At 06:55 PM 6/30/2009, you wrote:

          >Hey, I am good for something despite what I've led some of you to believe.
          >
          >Wes

          Yes thats true......