Sci fi #3

  • meteoricshipyards
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 3, 2009
      I got the disk from Bob Wilkinson and now have 2 copies available to the first two people who ask and agree to offer it after they get it.

      Tom A.
    • Barry F. Devine
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 3, 2009
        meteoricshipyards wrote:

        > I got the disk from Bob Wilkinson and now have 2 copies available to
        > the first two people who ask and agree to offer it after they get it.
        >
        > Tom A.

        I'm interested Tom.

        Regards,

        Barry

      • Chris Whalen
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 3, 2009
          I'm interested.
          Thank you.
          Chris Whalen

          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 4, 2009
            --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com, "meteoricshipyards" <meteoricshipyards@...> wrote:

            > I got the disk from Bob Wilkinson and now have 2 copies available to the first two people who ask and agree to offer it after they get it.
            >
            > Tom A.

            And the winners are (envelope please) Chris and Barry!

            I'll get the disks in the mail to you (probably Saturday).

            Tom A.
          • Chris Whalen
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 4, 2009
              Thank you!Chris Whalen

              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 4, 2009
                meteoricshipyards wrote:

                > --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com
                > <mailto:oldradioshowsonmp3%40yahoogroups.com>, "meteoricshipyards"
                > <meteoricshipyards@...> wrote:
                > >
                > > I got the disk from Bob Wilkinson and now have 2 copies available to
                > the first two people who ask and agree to offer it after they get it.
                > >
                > > Tom A.
                > >

                > And the winners are (envelope please) Chris and Barry!
                >
                > I'll get the disks in the mail to you (probably Saturday).
                >
                > Tom A.

              • Chris Whalen
                Message 7 of 7 , Jun 11, 2009
                  Received copy Sci. Fi. #3 today.  Thank you Tom.
                  Will send copy to first two responders, if they agree to offer two copies each when they receive.
                  Chris  Whalen

                  From: meteoricshipyards <meteoricshipyards@ yahoo.com>

                  To: oldradioshowsonmp3@ yahoogroups. com

                  Date: Thursday, June 4, 2009, 1:16 PM