Scientific Distro #3 List

  • Brian
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2009
      I was unable to find a file list for this distro, I received it but I am not sure if I pass it on.
    • Harold Waters
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2009
        This was a me too distro. You should offer to the group to send to two others who will offer it the same way.

        Harold Waters

        You might find the OTROnMP3Distros group to be a good place to
        get quality OTR. You can check them out at;
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/otronmp3distros/
        .
        .
        To stop receiving credit card offers go to www.optoutprescreen.com

        I was unable to find a file list for this distro, I received it but I am not sure if I pass it on.