Another me too distro, Scientifically Fictitous 3, the last one

  • Harold Waters
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 29 8:02 PM
      This is a me too distro of Scientifically Fictitous 3. This is the last of the three scifi dvds. Lots of good stuff on here but as usual I am not listing the contents but I have not had any complaints on the first two. I will send one copy each to the first two who get an email to me, hswaters@.... All I ask is that each person who gets it offers it to two folks here who will in turn offer to two others etc. until no one is left who asks for it.
    • Wes Dickey
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 29 8:51 PM
        Harold,

        I'd like to get in on this and offer it out to two more members.

        Wes

        ________________________________
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 29 9:00 PM
          Harold,

          Put me down for this and I will send it out to two others requesting. Thanks
          for offering.

          Thanks,

          Rick Zucchero

          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 30 4:04 AM
            You are the first one.

            Harold Waters

            You might find the OTROnMP3Distros group to be a good place to
            get quality OTR. You can check them out at;
            http://groups.yahoo.com/group/otronmp3distros/
            .
            .
            To stop receiving credit card offers go to www.optoutprescreen.com

            ________________________________

            ____________ _________ _________ __

              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 30 5:01 AM
                Thanks Harold,

                Wes

                I'd like to get in on this and offer it out to two more members.

                Wes

              • chris5562us
                Message 7 of 8 , May 1, 2009
                  --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com, "Harold Waters" <hswaters@...> wrote:

                  > This is a me too distro of Scientifically Fictitous 3. This is the last of the three scifi dvds. Lots of good stuff on here but as usual I am not listing the contents but I have not had any complaints on the first two. I will send one copy each to the first two who get an email to me, hswaters@... All I ask is that each person who gets it offers it to two folks here who will in turn offer to two others etc. until no one is left who asks for it.

                  Me too, please

                  Chris Whalen
                • Harold Waters