Re: [OTRMP3] Ryan's disks 460-466 and 467-472

  • Robert M. Bratcher Jr.
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 1, 2009
      At 11:11 PM 3/31/2009, you wrote:

      >Dawn,
      >
      >I'm interested, and could re-offer.
      >
      >Wes Dickey

      Wes, I sent you a copy of Ryans Discs 467-472 on the 31st so if he
      sends both to you then you will get a copy of one disc from me also
      since you asked me to send 467-472 when I offered it a few days ago.
      I accepted 3 offers & they (including yours) got mailed off yesterday......

      >________________________________

    • ylifawn
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 1, 2009
        Wes,

        Email me your addy off group and I will send them off to ya.

        Thanks,
        Dawn
        Ylifawn@...

        I have the 2 disk ready to pass along, if anyone would like them I can mail
        by friday. Any takers?

        Thanks,
        Dawn
        Ylifawn@yahoo. com

        database 3979 (20090331) __________

        http://www.eset.com

      • Wes Dickey
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 1, 2009
          Dawn,

          It sounds like Robert Bratcher has mailed copies of 467-472 to me. I didn't remember that I answered him in time to get a set. You can either mail just 460-466 or offer to someone else if you like. I'll re-offer whatever I end up with.

          Somehow this has gotten confusing, but the sharing is still fun.

          Wes Dickey
          1242 Sheridan Dr.
          Hastings, NE 68901

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 3, 2009
            --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com, "ylifawn" <ylifawn@...> wrote:

            > Hello
            >
            > I have the 2 disk ready to pass along, if anyone would like them I can mail
            > by friday. Any takers?
            >
            > Thanks,
            > Dawn
            > Ylifawn@...

            I would Please if you can.
            Thanks,
            Brian
          • ylifawn
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 3, 2009
              Brian,

              Sure, I will send you a copy as well.

              Send me your home addy. Ylifawn@...

              Thanks,
              Dawn

              > I have the 2 disk ready to pass along, if anyone would like them I can
              mail
              > by friday. Any takers?
              >
              > Thanks,
              > Dawn