Distro offer for Ryans disks 467-472

  • Robert M. Bratcher Jr.
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 24, 2009
      Ok, the DVD disc just came in the mail from Harold & boy does it look
      good!! Full of some interesting files on a Verbatim DVD+R almost full
      to the brim. Well as promised I'm making the distro offer available
      to the first 2 people that respond both here & at my email address,
      You need to have your info correct in the contact database so I can
      ship your disc. When you get it just make an offer then pass along to
      the first pair that responds.

      First person who gets the disc from me will receive the Verbatim
      disc & the second person will receive a Tayio Yuden 8x DVD-R white
      inkjet hub printable with a nice mountain scene on it. I left
      sharpies behind a long time ago......

      Robert M. Bratcher Jr.

      bratcher@...
    • Wes Dickey
      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 25, 2009
        Robert,

        I would be interested in keeping this post-it distro going.

        Wes Dickey

        ________________________________
        Ok, the DVD disc just came in the mail from Harold & boy does it look
        good!! Full of some interesting files on a Verbatim DVD+R almost full
        to the brim. Well as promised I'm making the distro offer available
        to the first 2 people that respond both here & at my email address,
        You need to have your info correct in the contact database so I can
        ship your disc. When you get it just make an offer then pass along to
        the first pair that responds.

        First person who gets the disc from me will receive the Verbatim
        disc & the second person will receive a Tayio Yuden 8x DVD-R white
        inkjet hub printable with a nice mountain scene on it. I left
        sharpies behind a long time ago......

        Robert M. Bratcher Jr.

        .

      • Robert M. Bratcher Jr.
        Message 3 of 11 , Mar 25, 2009
          At 03:23 PM 3/25/2009, you wrote:
          >Robert,
          >
          >I would be interested in keeping this post-it distro going.
          >
          >Wes Dickey

          Sure Wes, it's yours!!

          Anybody want the copy I made yesterday? 1 DVD still waiting.......

        • Robert M. Bratcher Jr.
          Message 4 of 11 , Mar 25, 2009
            At 03:23 PM 3/25/2009, you wrote:

            >Robert,
            >
            >I would be interested in keeping this post-it distro going.
            >
            >Wes Dickey

            You've got it & so does Bob McDivitt. You both were the only ones so fat......

            >________________________________
            >From: Robert M. Bratcher Jr. <<mailto:bratcher%40pdq.net>bratcher@...>

          • Wes Dickey
            Message 5 of 11 , Mar 25, 2009
              Thanks Robert.

              Wes

              ________________________________
              >I would be interested in keeping this post-it distro going.
              >
              >Wes Dickey

              Sure Wes, it's yours!!

              Anybody want the copy I made yesterday? 1 DVD still waiting..... ..

              >.

            • Robert M. Bratcher Jr.
              Message 6 of 11 , Mar 25, 2009
                At 08:21 PM 3/25/2009, you wrote:

                >At 03:23 PM 3/25/2009, you wrote:
                >
                > >Robert,
                > >
                > >I would be interested in keeping this post-it distro going.
                > >
                > >Wes Dickey
                >
                >You've got it & so does Bob McDivitt. You both were the only ones so fat......

                Sorry, typo...

                I meant so far not so fat.
              • Robert M. Bratcher Jr.
                Message 7 of 11 , Mar 25, 2009
                  At 08:55 PM 3/25/2009, you wrote:

                  >Thanks Robert.
                  >
                  >Wes

                  Your welcome.....

                  >________________________________
                  >From: Robert M. Bratcher Jr. <<mailto:bratcher%40pdq.net>bratcher@...>

                • Steve Cottle
                  Message 8 of 11 , Mar 30, 2009
                    I would love a Copy as well.

                    Steve cottle/ the tracker

                    --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com, "Robert M. Bratcher Jr." <bratcher@...> wrote:

                    > Ok, the DVD disc just came in the mail from Harold & boy does it look
                    > good!! Full of some interesting files on a Verbatim DVD+R almost full
                    > to the brim. Well as promised I'm making the distro offer available
                    > to the first 2 people that respond both here & at my email address,
                    > You need to have your info correct in the contact database so I can
                    > ship your disc. When you get it just make an offer then pass along to
                    > the first pair that responds.
                    >
                    > First person who gets the disc from me will receive the Verbatim
                    > disc & the second person will receive a Tayio Yuden 8x DVD-R white
                    > inkjet hub printable with a nice mountain scene on it. I left
                    > sharpies behind a long time ago......
                    >
                    > Robert M. Bratcher Jr.
                    >
                    > bratcher@...

                  • Robert M. Bratcher Jr.
                    Message 9 of 11 , Mar 30, 2009
                      At 12:49 PM 3/30/2009, you wrote:

                      >I would love a Copy as well.
                      >
                      >Steve cottle/ the tracker

                      Well your #3 asking for it but I'll send it out to you anyway. Enjoy!!

                      >--- In
                      ><mailto:oldradioshowsonmp3%40yahoogroups.com>oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com,
                      >"Robert M. Bratcher Jr." <bratcher@...> wrote:
                      > >
                      > > Ok, the DVD disc just came in the mail from Harold & boy does it look
                      > > good!! Full of some interesting files on a Verbatim DVD+R almost full
                      > > to the brim. Well as promised I'm making the distro offer available
                      > > to the first 2 people that respond both here & at my email address,
                      > > You need to have your info correct in the contact database so I can
                      > > ship your disc. When you get it just make an offer then pass along to
                      > > the first pair that responds.
                      > >
                      > > First person who gets the disc from me will receive the Verbatim
                      > > disc & the second person will receive a Tayio Yuden 8x DVD-R white
                      > > inkjet hub printable with a nice mountain scene on it. I left
                      > > sharpies behind a long time ago......
                      > >
                      > > Robert M. Bratcher Jr.
                      > >
                      > > bratcher@...

                    • Robert M. Bratcher Jr.
                      Message 10 of 11 , Apr 2, 2009
                        Hey Steve, Your not in the group database!! I need your mailing
                        address so I can send your disc out.........

                        At 12:49 PM 3/30/2009, you wrote:

                        >I would love a Copy as well.
                        >
                        >Steve cottle/ the tracker
                        >
                        >--- In
                        ><mailto:oldradioshowsonmp3%40yahoogroups.com>oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com,
                        >"Robert M. Bratcher Jr." <bratcher@...> wrote:
                        > >
                        > > Ok, the DVD disc just came in the mail from Harold & boy does it look
                        > > good!! Full of some interesting files on a Verbatim DVD+R almost full
                        > > to the brim. Well as promised I'm making the distro offer available
                        > > to the first 2 people that respond both here & at my email address,
                        > > You need to have your info correct in the contact database so I can
                        > > ship your disc. When you get it just make an offer then pass along to
                        > > the first pair that responds.
                        > >
                        > > First person who gets the disc from me will receive the Verbatim
                        > > disc & the second person will receive a Tayio Yuden 8x DVD-R white
                        > > inkjet hub printable with a nice mountain scene on it. I left
                        > > sharpies behind a long time ago......
                        > >
                        > > Robert M. Bratcher Jr.
                        > >
                        > > bratcher@...

                      • Robert M. Bratcher Jr.
                        Message 11 of 11 , Apr 2, 2009
                          At 04:22 PM 4/2/2009, you wrote:

                          >Oh, I am in the database as ilovecomix
                          >
                          >the P O Box is old do not use that one. use the 110 address.
                          >
                          >--Steve Cottle/Mr ilovecomix

                          But your not in the other database under your real name. I don't know
                          why somebody created the database that has yahoo ID names in it
                          instead of a persons real name.Your disc will be mailed on Friday to
                          the 110 address.....