NON *: DP Open Space 1999 Roles

  • eric.busby
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2009
      I am looking for someoen to play in the role of The Second. The Second is part of an invasion for that is going to eb causing trouble for the good people of Alpha. Send any and all audtions to me at eric.busby@...

      SECOND: Simple class four life form. No exoskeleton to speak of.

      *beat*

      Their base is composed of class seven technologies, as well as a fleet of smaller craft that utilize bases chemicals for simple population.

      *beat*

      They should prove to have little to no resistance against our occupational force.