Holiday question

  • singjai108
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 30, 2008
      Hi,

      Does anybody know if Holiday was ever adapted for radio? And if so,
      details and where to find? Thanks very much and happy holidays!

      Mike
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 31, 2008
        Hi Mike,

        I looked in both of my Dunning books and found nothing.

        Patrick

        Happy New Year!

        --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com, "singjai108"
        <singjai108@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > Does anybody know if Holiday was ever adapted for radio? And if so,
        > details and where to find? Thanks very much and happy holidays!
        >
        > Mike

      • Mike
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 31, 2008
          Thanks, Patrick.  I thought that might be the case.  Holiday is one of my favorite films and if it never made it to radio, at least it hasn't attracted the makers of bad remakes either.

          Happy New Year!

          Mike