Star Trek Emergancy Casting!

  • eric.busby
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2008
      These are roles for Jem'Hadar storm troopers. Its would be best for people with deep voices. But I am openning it to anyone.

      JEM'HADAR 1: Surrender, Changeling! You are trapped!

      JEM'HADAR 2: Victory is life!

      JEM'HADAR 2: We will cover you, Founder! Hurry!

      JEM'HADAR 1: You are alone, Tokar, and we are many. Surrender, renounce the Founders, and

      we will let you live.

      JEM'HADAR 2: For too long they have oppressed us! Shapeshifting creatures who dominate us

      with ketracel white. We are not born, we are bred. Even the Vorta are able to

      reproduce, but not the Jem'Hadar.

      JEM'HADAR 1: But no longer. No longer will we live in fear of the Founders. No longer will we

      need the white, or die if we think against the Founders. Join us, Tokar.

      JEM'HADAR 1: You are unarmed; you are mortally wounded. Will you die for the Founders?

      JEM'HADAR 2: He has a photon grenade!