RE: [OTRMP3] Re: To All

  • Becky Petersen
    Message 1 of 16 , Oct 2, 2008
      Me too. He's been MOST helpful. What happened? We can send him cards. I'll
      have to see if his name is in the database.or is that in this group? I get
      so confused!

      Becky in Poland

      _____

      Message 2 of 16 , Oct 2, 2008
        -I  wish him vwell
        robert a old time radio fan

        <rickrob@... > wrote:

        > I'd like to ask you folks to say a prayer for my friend
        > .... Dwane Harney. He is in intensive care and has been since
        > Monday...hes got a long road ahead of him. Dwanes been my friend for
        > about 10yrs now and I've known him longer than anyone else I know
        > online.....even tho I've never met him in person friends... like him
        > come no better. Many of you here know him. As a matter of fact I
        > believe this is the group we met on. Please take a moment.
        >
        > Thankyou
        > Rick(Sipseywilderne ss)

      • dallas_1_00
        Message 3 of 16 , Oct 2, 2008
          Sorry to hear about this, im new to the group but he will be in my
          thoughts.

          Will
        • Dwane Harney
          Message 4 of 16 , Oct 3, 2008
            I've recovered from my surgery real well. Thanks to everyone who has
            been concerned about me.

            Dwane

            --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com, "Becky Petersen"
            <Becky@...> wrote:

            > Me too. He's been MOST helpful. What happened? We can send him
            cards. I'll
            > have to see if his name is in the database.or is that in this
            group? I get
            > so confused!
            >

            > Becky in Poland
          • Dean Sweatman
            Message 5 of 16 , Oct 3, 2008
              Message 6 of 16 , Oct 3, 2008
                Dwane, I don't know you, or more correctly I didn't before, but I
                DID pray for you. You're OTR and that's immediate family.

                Sincerely,

                George Wagner
                georgewagner@...
              • Rick Roberts
                Message 7 of 16 , Oct 4, 2008
                  Hi George

                  Your post shows what this group is all about....this has been the
                  attitude of most folks in this group since I first came here 5/28/01.
                  People care. Great group Pat.

                  Best
                  Sipseywilderness

                  --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com, "George Wagner"

                  Message 8 of 16 , Oct 4, 2008
                    Dwane! Glad you're back and feeling better.
                    Take care of yourself... Pat

                    --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com, "Dwane Harney"