Fwd: bob Hope shows for download

  • parkertwo
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 17, 2008
      =============
      Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 12:41:01 -0700
      From: parkertwo <parkertwo@...>
      To: parkertwo <parkertwo@...>
      Subject: bob Hope shows for download

      I have compressed some of my bob hope shows and posted them on rapidshare.com most of the files are almost 200mgs- I also have a link on another server with Chickenman series

      I ask that if you have some of which I do not have to let me know how I can obtain a copy to add to my material. I have not sold any of my collection I only trade or donate to veterans groups.

      Some of you know that I am a archiviest for armed forces network or any of its related units. from 1942 to present. this includes shows from Iraq riht now. Every year I send them 200 hours of old shows in exchange I ask for 2-4 hours of continous recording of a DJ or more. I want to retain even the PSA's or commericals if you will. They are unique to the region or time period.
      Thank you and enjoy. I have abioiut 15,000's of audio and regretably It is not cataloged. I just keep delaying the task and several museums ask that I do this so they may request some material and even track locations of it. I do take any originals or copies and send them to several museums around the country for free. sometimes I will ask for them to cover the shipping. but that is all I take in funds. Iam 100% disabled and no other income.

      Paul (parkertwo) Just outside Ft Rucker, al
      http://vietnamresearch.com go to my media section and look around- THIS WORK IS DEDICATED TO THE MEN AND WOMEN OF ALL THE AFRS>AFRTS>AFVN , etC.

      here you go..

      It took a while to compress and upload them, but here they are for your pleasure- most are just under 200 mb per zip file. If you have any I do not have I would appreciate a copy. also a series call “You are there” from CBS- Thank you and enjoy

      Welcome to the upload service of RapidShare.com.

      parkertwo has stored files for you on our platform.

      Download link: http://rapidshare.com/files/137200196/bobhope1.zip

      Download link: http://rapidshare.com/files/136703717/bobhope2.zip

      Download link: http://rapidshare.com/files/136952079/bobhope3.zip

      Download link: http://rapidshare.com/files/137110891/bobhope4.zip

      Download link: http://rapidshare.com/files/137183336/bobhope5.zip

      Download link: http://rapidshare.com/files/137298680/bobhope6.zip

      Download link: http://rapidshare.com/files/137212226/bobhope7.zip

      Download link: http://rapidshare.com/files/137279395/bobhope8.zip

      http://rapidshare.com/files/137342684/bobhope9.zip
      9 of 9

      You have successfully uploaded a file called chickenman.zip (118 MB), to sendspace.
      You can use the following link to retrieve your file:

      http://www.sendspace.com/file/i3lu7t

      =============
    • dougrm32001
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 30, 2008
        Paul,
        I wanted to say thank you for making these available.

        Doug

        --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com, parkertwo <parkertwo@...>

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 31, 2008
          I want to thank you for the Bob Hope stuff, too. I always loved him.
          Ron...

          --
          Write if the mood strikes.....