Re: [OTRMP3] Re: Where to get a cheap CD burner

  • Robert M. Bratcher Jr.
    Message 1 of 31 , Jul 14, 2008
      At 07:45 PM 7/12/2008, you wrote:

      >I also have several Fry's Stores in my area, However I do most of my
      >shopping @ Micro Center. Better, more informed people. Better prices
      >usually, Better quality products most of the time. Even though a product
      >brand name may be the same, Fry's will typically buy the stuff that may not
      >have been at the very top in the QC departments. Micro Center, while not as
      >wide spread as Fry's, also sells on line @
      ><http://www.microcenter.com/>http://www.microcenter.com/
      >Ron Stueck.....

      I like getting several packs of those $.99 alkaline AA battery packs
      at Microcenter for use in my portable (like a Walkman) CD player.
      They last as long as Duracells!! Oh & the $8.99 for Ritek white
      inkjet printable CD's 50 packs are a good price too. I use them for
      audio CD's. Nice to have a Microcenter in my city.....
    • Paul
      Message 31 of 31 , Aug 1 9:46 AM
        Here you go with a download of audacity http://audacity.sourceforge.net/

        It's worth every penny.