Spam

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 8, 2008
      Hi Dean,

      This is not an open site; the memberships are moderated. I catch 99%
      of the spam messages and users before anyone sees them or their messages.

      Pat

      --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com, "Dean Sweatman"
      <Burbank396@...> wrote:

      > The pitfall of running an open site strike again<g>

    • Dean Sweatman
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 9, 2008
        sorry? Pat

        FIAWOL

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 9, 2008
          Hi Dean!
          Sorry, I Didn't mean to sound "snippy", One slips by me now and then..

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 9, 2008
            Those that know me know how I feel about SPAMERS and a few got by me
            too over the years. My yahoo mailbox still gets a couple of dozen a
            day even with their filtering. The list-servs that I still get have
            been remarkablely free of it though for a good while and I over
            reacted with my comment. Adding that I didn't proff read my comment
            and it should have read

            The pitfall of running an open site[. Spammers] strike again<g>

            --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com, old_radios <no_reply@...>