More Scratchy Grooves!

  • johnchambless
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2008
      Hello!

      Just a quick note: I've added more "Scratchy Grooves" shows to
      www.scratchygrooves.com. Check them out when you get a chance! (As
      always, they are free.) They are: "Al Jolson," "Voices of the
      1930s," "Love Songs Part 2," "A Sampler" and "Hits and Misses." The
      last one contains songs of the 1930s that haven't been heard since
      then! (And some for good reason!)

      Best wishes,

      John Chambless
    • Chester Cannon