ST-Lost Frontier #9

  • eric.busby
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2008
      Okay here is hoping all are well. This months all new Star Trek episode is out now! Interesting news... By the way. I'm the 12th Cylon. Just so you all know. Yes the cats out of the bag. The big Cylon masterplan has been mine all along. Chaos and zombies are on the way.... But hey you've been warned.

      STAR TREK - THE LOST FRONTIER
      Episode 9 - Movement in Shadow, by the Sword

      As the Enterprise prepares for departure. The crew looses one of their own while Commander Niles is made a proposition from the Federations true masters.

      "Star Trek: The Lost Frontier" is a serialized, full-cast audio adventure with a new episode the first of every month. Available for free download in .mp3 format, or as a Podcast. Currently ranked #8 among all Performing Arts podcasts in iTunes! Now available exclusively at Darker Projects via the following links:

      iTunes Link
      http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/M...t?id=260979915

      Download
      http://www.darkerprojects.com/lostfrontier.html#0109

      Featured in the cast were:

      Mark Bruzee as Rupert Trask
      Laura Post as Kate Niles
      David Ault as Andrew Winfred
      Elie Hirchman as Zog
      Ben Harmer as Liem Kincaid
      Lucien Dodge as Sid Kirk
      Eric Busby as Agent Bishop
      Judah Friese as the EMH Doctor
      Eleceice Krawiec as the Medbot
      Amanda Fitzwater as Kat
      With Chris Williams

      Credits read by Seth Adam Sher

      This episode was written by Eric Busby
      Direction and audio engineering by Eric Busby