Dixie Stenberg and Brassy Battalion: Episode 20

  • pendant_productions
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2008
      PENDANT PRODUCTIONS PROUDLY PRESENTS:

      Original artwork by Kristen Bays for Pendant Productions
      Episode 20 - "The Subaqueous Substratum"

      Our hero has been shot down! Alone in the dark, in the deep, she must
      face her failures and her fears in order to survive. But she's not
      out of fight, never out of fight. Not our Dixie!

      "Umket Industries Presents: The Dixie Stenberg and Brassy Battalion
      Adventure Theater" is a serialized, full-cast audio adventure with
      one new episode every month. Available for free download in .mp3
      format, or as a Podcast!

      iTunes link:
      http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=1639974\
      82
      <http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=163997\
      482>

      Podcast feed:
      http://www.pendantaudio.com/dixie-podcast.xml
      <http://www.pendantaudio.com/dixie-podcast.xml>
      Download link:
      http://www.pendantaudio.com/dixie.php
      <http://www.pendantaudio.com/dixie.php>

      Featuring the voice talents of:

      Rene Christine Jones as Dixie Stenberg
      Mark Zaricor as Frank McGuff
      Steve Anderson as Reginald Billingsley
      Jeremiah McCoy as Archibald Withersby
      Pete Milan as Freudenberg
      Scott Vinnacombe as Cornelius Robert Sims Pearson
      Anthony Piselli as Joey Scalzetti
      Chris Brittain as Thomas Galen
      Perry Whittle as Benedikt Adarchenko
      Alicia Laine Matheson as Lily LaRue
      Kathryn Pryde as Geist
      Justin Daube as Volker
      Ara Pelodi as Ursula Unger
      David Alexander McDonald as Walther Falkenstein
      Kevin Hoskins as Radulf Pelzer
      M. Sieiro Garcia as Neve
      Philip Weber as SCAR Trooper 1
      David Ault as SCAR Trooper 2
      Julie Goldstein as the Robot
      Amanda Fitzwater as Nebulon
      Kristen Bays as the Umket Triplets
      Jeffrey Bridges as the Commercial Announcer
      And Seth Adam Sher as your host

      Written by by Jeffrey Bridges
      Directed by Seth Adam Sher
      Cover art by Kristen Bays