[DP] Doctor Who #1 The Long Road

  • eric.busby
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2008
      But if a change for us this month. Rather than release a new Star Trek episode we are releasing the first episode of out new Doctor Who series. Which feature a new actor in the role of the Doctor. The goal for this production was to make it sound and feel a lot like the current Doctor Who TV series. I hope you enjoy this first episode into the exciting universe of Doctor Who.

      Bit of an Easter egg in this episode as well. Can anyone find the reference to something that transpired in a different Darker Projects series?

      Doctor Who - Episode 1: The Long Road
      http://www.darkerprojects.com/doctorwho.html#0301

      Jason Tate is your average fellow in his early thirties. He has a nice
      normal life. A nice normal girl friend. There is nothing all that remarkable
      about Jason Tate..... So why does he keep having nightmares about aliens....
      And why are Torchwood keeping tabs on him?

      Featured in the case.

      M Sieiro Garcia as Emma Collins
      Laura Post as Beth Hawkins
      Elie Hirschman as Dominic Morin
      Mark Brusie as Noah Covington
      Amanda Fitzwater as Lauren Drake
      Tom Davis as the UPS Currier
      And David Ault as Jason Tate

      This episode was written and directed by Eric Busby

      Production and sound design by Eric Busby

      This has been a Darker Projects production. 2008