STAR TREK: THE LOST FRONTIER #7

  • eric.busby
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2008
      Happy New Year! Here is hoping 2008 will be the greatest year ever. We're releasing the first series finale today for Lost Frontier. And I can't think of a better way to do that than bring back the Borg and the Klingons. So I hope you all enjoy.

      Eric

      Star Trek - The Lost Frontier
      *First Series Finale*
      Episode Seven - Resistance
      http://www.darkerprojects.com/lostfrontier.html#0107

      We Are The Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to sustain our own. Your culture will adapt to nourish us..... Resistance is futile.

      Mark Bruzee as Rupert Trask
      Laura Post as Kate Niles
      David Ault as Andrew Winfred
      Elie Hirchman as Zog
      Ben Harmer as Liem Kincaid
      Lucien Dodge as Sid Kirk
      Jeanine Yamanaka as T'Loc
      Mark Kalita as Mak
      Karl Puder as Emperor Korg.
      Bill Hollweg as Pope
      Linda Townsend as Chief Henlaur
      And Eric Busby as Mister Red Shirt and The Borg Drone

      The announcer was Seth Adam Sher

      This episode was written by Eric Busby
      Direction and audio engineering by Eric Busby

      A Darker Projects production.

      Series 2 of Star Trek The Lost Frontier begins April 1st 2008

      Visit us on the web at www.darkerprojects.com