Streamload

  • Rick Phillips
    Message 1 of 87 , Nov 14, 2007
      Hi folks,
      I have a favor to ask. About two weeks ago my old computer had a hard
      drive failure and I again lost my whole otr collection. I have
      requested some help from the Lists of People who streamload to those
      that ask but I think the list is old and so far no one has sent me any
      files. I had made this request before the old computer went out but
      after more then a month I have received no replys.

      I would like to ask if anyone in the group has Otr on the Streamload
      site (now called MediaMax) I sure would appreciate it if you would link
      me to them. My User name is: rickp1953

      Thank you so much,

      Rick Phillips
      Houston TX
    • Rick Roberts
      Message 87 of 87 , Nov 16, 2007
        Hi Rick

        It's good to see you back again...glad things are going better...you
        and youre site were one of the first I found when discovering mp3s of
        otr around 97....you did good for a lot of us...if youre hunting for
        something let me know and I'll try to work up a disc for you..just
        email me.

        Best
        Sipsey

        --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Phillips"
        <rickp98@...> wrote:

        > Hi Rick, You know I should do this myself as I am a knowledgeble
        PC
        > user. I have worked owned them since 1992 and have lost countless
        > programs and files to crashed drives. I live under the immpression
        > that the new hard drives are better then those in the past but it
        is
        > not true. The hard drive I had just for less then 2 months
        crashed.
        > I had not even put on all the computer programs I wanted to on the
        > drive. I'm telling you all to take a lesson from an old hand.
        > Backup those hard drives because there will come a day when you
        turn
        > on your PC and find there is no way to get to your hard drive.
        Then