Darker Projects: Star Trek-The Lost Frontier #5

  • eric.busby
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2007
      I hope everyone had a happy and safe Halloween. I am personally sad to see it go. It has always been one of my favorite holidays......

      But as the ghost and goblin retreat into the night for another year we start the holiday seasons with a new episode of Star Trek the Lost Frontier...... Its time to find out what has become of the Klingons.....

      Eric

      Star Trek - The Lost Frontier.
      Episode Five - The Fallen Empire
      http://www.darkerprojects.com/lostfrontier.html#0105

      Starfleet command sends the Enterprise to investigate what has becomes of the Klingon Empire after the Infection struck. But along the way they make a shocking discovery.

      Featured in the cast were.

      Mark Bruzee as Rupert Trask
      Laura Post as Kate Niles
      David Ault as Andrew Winfred
      Elie Hirchman as Zog
      Ben Harmer as Liem Kincaid
      Lucien Dodge as Sid Kirk
      Jeanine Yamanaka as T'Loc
      Mark Kalita as Mak
      MJ Cogburn as Angelina Jones
      Seth Adam Sher as Director Cross
      And Karl Puder as Emperor Korg

      Credits by Seth Adam Sher

      This episode was written and direction by Eric Busby

      Audio Engineering by Eric Busby

      This has been a Darker Projects production.

      Visit us on the web at www.darkerprojects.com