Re: [OTRMP3] My FTP site

  • robert dickinson
    Message 1 of 27 , Oct 4, 2007
      Please add me to your waiting list sir dickinsonrh@... Thank you!

      d m <dpdm_2004@...> wrote:

      d m wrote: how can a person gain access to your ftp site?

      dave

      Patrick McKenna
      wrote:

      We now have about 150 gigs of files on our FTP site. But I have
      people waiting to get access. So starting next week I will be looking
      at our users. As the old saying goes, Use it or Loose it. So those that
      don't use it, I will make room for the people on the waiting list.

      Patrick

      Yahoo! Groups Links

    • robert dickinson
      Message 2 of 27 , Oct 4, 2007
        Robert H Dickinson dickinsonrh yesdqv

        Patrick McKenna <patr26062@...> wrote: You have to send me your real full name. A username and password you want to use on my site.
        Patrick

        wrote:

        We now have about 150 gigs of files on our FTP site. But I have
        people waiting to get access. So starting next week I will be looking
        at our users. As the old saying goes, Use it or Loose it. So those that
        don't use it, I will make room for the people on the waiting list.

        Patrick

        Patrick/K8MCK

        Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Patrick McKenna

          Message 4 of 27 , Oct 5, 2007
            i'de also be interested in you ftp site.

            paul@...

            thanks.
            paul

              Message 6 of 27 , Oct 5, 2007
                thanks,

                paul schallowitz
                user name - paulallen
                password - otrstuff

                paul

                Message 7 of 27 , Oct 5, 2007
                  Done, suggest you change your password.
                  My IP 24.3.44.61

                  pas <paul@...> wrote:
                  thanks,

                  paul schallowitz
                  user name - paulallen
                  password - otrstuff

                  paul

                  Message 8 of 27 , Oct 5, 2007
                    joseph fleetwood
                    joey67
                    thomas

                    pas <paul@pdsoft. net> wrote:
                    i'de also be interested in you ftp site.

                    paul@pdsoft. net

                    thanks.
                    paul

                    Message 9 of 27 , Oct 6, 2007
                      Done, now everyone has your password, change it.

                      john thomas <bigjohn1000000@...> wrote:
                      joseph fleetwood
                      joey67
                      thomas

                      Message 10 of 27 , Oct 27, 2007
                        After my program deleted many users for not using my site. And adding
                        the people on the waiting list, I have a few openings. Send e-mail to
                        me with your real name, user name for the FTP site and a password you
                        want to use.

                        Patrick