Re: [OTRMP3] My FTP site

  • Dwane Harney
    Message 1 of 27 , Oct 4 1:27 PM
      Robert,
      That was an IP address. Not a URL.

      If you plan to use the FTP site with your browser, you can
      add "ftp://" before the IP address and put that in your address bar.
      See this:

      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ftp#FTP_and_web_browsers

      However, it might be better to use an FTP client:

      http://www.pricelessware.org/thelist/net.htm#FTP:%20Client

      Back when I frequently used FTP sites, I really liked BulletProof
      FTP, but it only has a 30 day trial:

      http://www.bpftp.com/

      Dwane Harney

      --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com, string man
      <stringwme@...> wrote:

      > PATRICK...Was unable to click on your url....can you email it to
      me.
    • robert dickinson
      Message 2 of 27 , Oct 4 2:02 PM
        Please add me to your waiting list sir dickinsonrh@... Thank you!

        d m <dpdm_2004@...> wrote:

        d m wrote: how can a person gain access to your ftp site?

        dave

        Patrick McKenna
        wrote:

        We now have about 150 gigs of files on our FTP site. But I have
        people waiting to get access. So starting next week I will be looking
        at our users. As the old saying goes, Use it or Loose it. So those that
        don't use it, I will make room for the people on the waiting list.

        Patrick

        Yahoo! Groups Links

      • robert dickinson
        Message 3 of 27 , Oct 4 2:03 PM
          Robert H Dickinson dickinsonrh yesdqv

          Patrick McKenna <patr26062@...> wrote: You have to send me your real full name. A username and password you want to use on my site.
          Patrick

          wrote:

          We now have about 150 gigs of files on our FTP site. But I have
          people waiting to get access. So starting next week I will be looking
          at our users. As the old saying goes, Use it or Loose it. So those that
          don't use it, I will make room for the people on the waiting list.

          Patrick

          Patrick/K8MCK

          Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Patrick McKenna

            Message 5 of 27 , Oct 5 7:41 AM
              i'de also be interested in you ftp site.

              paul@...

              thanks.
              paul

                Message 7 of 27 , Oct 5 10:54 AM
                  thanks,

                  paul schallowitz
                  user name - paulallen
                  password - otrstuff

                  paul

                  Message 8 of 27 , Oct 5 1:47 PM
                    Done, suggest you change your password.
                    My IP 24.3.44.61

                    pas <paul@...> wrote:
                    thanks,

                    paul schallowitz
                    user name - paulallen
                    password - otrstuff

                    paul

                    Message 9 of 27 , Oct 5 6:54 PM
                      joseph fleetwood
                      joey67
                      thomas

                      pas <paul@pdsoft. net> wrote:
                      i'de also be interested in you ftp site.

                      paul@pdsoft. net

                      thanks.
                      paul

                      Message 10 of 27 , Oct 6 5:19 AM
                        Done, now everyone has your password, change it.

                        john thomas <bigjohn1000000@...> wrote:
                        joseph fleetwood
                        joey67
                        thomas

                        Message 11 of 27 , Oct 27 8:39 PM
                          After my program deleted many users for not using my site. And adding
                          the people on the waiting list, I have a few openings. Send e-mail to
                          me with your real name, user name for the FTP site and a password you
                          want to use.

                          Patrick