Re: [OTRMP3] Was The Real McCoys on radio?

  • Jon's Dungeon
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2007
      I'm not sure, but I think it just the Audio from the TV Show. I've heard a few of these and they definately were not originally made for radio, Seems like a lot of OTR podcasters are trying to pass them off as the "Real McCoy" sorry about the pun.... I've also come across episodes of Maverick, Perry Mason, and the Untouchables that is just audio from the TV shows.

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2007
        There's a Yahoo group called *MyCorner that posts audio from tv shows. Some
        do sound like radio shows.*

        On 9/1/07, Jon's Dungeon <jonsdungeon@...> wrote:

        > I'm not sure, but I think it just the Audio from the TV Show. I've heard
        > a few of these and they definately were not originally made for radio, Seems
        > like a lot of OTR podcasters are trying to pass them off as the "Real McCoy"
        > sorry about the pun.... I've also come across episodes of Maverick, Perry
        > Mason, and the Untouchables that is just audio from the TV shows.

        Dreaming is free...