[OTRMP3] Re: Comcast internet

  • jconn0403
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 8, 2007
      With the prospect of the general public purchasing movies over the internet becomming a
      reality folks will be reaching higher and higher limits. Comcast had better reassess and
      define their idea "abuse".

      john

      --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com, old_radios <no_reply@...> wrote:

      > Yes, It would have been nice to notify first. I'll bet if you read the
      > fine print carefully, you'll see something that says they have the
      > right to discontinue service if abused. And the definition of "Abused"
      > is left to their own discretion.
      >

      > Pat
      >
      > --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com, "Laura W"
      > <bozzthegreat@> wrote:
      > >
      > > I was thinking the same thing except that if there is no written
      > contract
      > > then you would think they would give you a warning. Some notice
      > before they
      > > would discontinue service.
      > >
      > > Laura

    • Laura W
      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 8, 2007
        Probably. I don't have comcast so I wouldn't know about their fine print.
        I also do not download anywhere close to that amount of files. I have qwest
        DSL in the US and am very happy with it. :)

        Laura