Request for missing episodes

  • Mike Langley
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2007
      Hi all.
      Now the Men from the Ministry distro is on its way round the world,
      the next distro that I will offer in around 2-3 weeks time will be
      the BBC Series Navy Lark.

      If group members have any of these missing episodes would you
      please consider contributing them to the distro.

      These are:-
      2-17 27/11/59
      2-12 1/1/60
      2-14 15/1/60
      2-20 26/2/60
      2-23 18/3/60
      2-27 11/5/60
      3-20 15/3/61
      4-3 29/10/61
      4-18 12/1/62
      Special 25/12/65
      12-11 25/7/71

      I would also like to add the South African Navy Lark series
      Called "The Navy Lot" to this distro
      so also if any members have episodes of these would they be so good
      and consider adding them to the distro please.

      However this distro is only possible because of the many people
      including those from other OTR groups who have contributed the
      episodes that will make up this distro.

      Thanks to everyone involved this will be a great distro.

      At the moment this is just a request for missing episodes, the
      distro will be advertised in the groups around 2-3 weeks time.

      Thanks for any replies.

      Mike Langley
      ivedoneitagain@...