RE: [OTRMP3] Re: Help.....Need your suggestions on a new DVD burner

  • Laura
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 29, 2007
      Hello Rick. :-) I have a NEC 6500A. It delivers a great digital burn but
      is very picky on media. I have read about flashing firmware to make it less
      particular, however I am not brave enough to do it. I wish someone that
      knew what they were doing would do it. ;) But as long as I can find media
      that it likes, it is a great DVD burner. :D

      Laura

      _____