CCRMT

  • Rob
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 21, 2007
      I'm not sure that it qualifies for "Old" time radio but I enjoy the
      Cape Cod Radio Mystery Theater episodes. I have a lot of the early
      ones but can't find some of the newer episodes that are available.

      I'm not opposed to buying them from the official site but in my
      opinion the price being asked is a little steep. Plus, they don't
      sell downloads, only cassettes/CD's.

      Does anybody have some newer eps to share/trade?

      Thanks,
      Rob
    • robert robertson
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 21, 2007
        dear rob
        i didnt know they still had the cape cod mysteryshows
        i have a few on cassettewould like to get more PLEASE
        send list or web site yto robert at email
        rob45us@... or
        robert r
        518 yvonne drive
        clarksville tenn37040
        dont feeldispointed if idont ans.right away becausue i
        am leaving to go camping in sothern ill for two weeks
        but am saving your letter
        robert--- Rob <the_gravyboat@...> wrote:

        > I'm not sure that it qualifies for "Old" time radio
        > but I enjoy the
        > Cape Cod Radio Mystery Theater episodes. I have a
        > lot of the early
        > ones but can't find some of the newer episodes that
        > are available.
        >
        > I'm not opposed to buying them from the official
        > site but in my
        > opinion the price being asked is a little steep.
        > Plus, they don't
        > sell downloads, only cassettes/CD's.
        >
        > Does anybody have some newer eps to share/trade?
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Rob

        -I am a poopy pants

        http://sims.yahoo.com/
      • BK
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 21, 2007
          You can download MP3's of the shows at digitaldeliftp.com, or itunes.
          Itunes is of course pricier, but both of these sites do have mp3
          downloads available.

          BK in Texas
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 22, 2007
            I know that CCRMT is not public domain and is copyrighted. I try not
            to encourage people to trade recent drama that is copyrighted, but to
            support their efforts as there is so little of it.

            The CCRMT dramas in my opinion are of mixed quality. Some are very
            good, others so-so. My favorite "Danger at seven mile bend". Great
            sounds effects and a good story.

            It looks like they may offer downloads in the future also.

            There is a lot of really good drama also offered for free by Pendant.

            Pat