For newer members to otr

  • Rick Roberts
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2007
      Hi

      Anyone who wants a lot of free otr ...come to our distro group. We
      do otr distros. So far in almost a year we have done almost 150
      distros.

      In case you don't know what that is...a distro is a distrobution of
      otr....one person sends a dvd of otr to another..that one copies 2
      and sends to 2 others..then those 2 do the same...and so on...all it
      costs is postage ...envelopes and dvds. If your interested see the
      link below....all we ask is that you not sell it after getting it and
      follow the group rules....mail yours out within 3 days of your
      receiving it. Great way for new members of this group to get otr
      fast.

      Lots of friendly folks in the group to help you out with any
      questions.

      Thanks for listening.

      Have a great day.

      Sipseywilderness