Re: [OTRMP3] Re: organizing an IPOD and OTR??

  • JL
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2007
      I bought the Creative Vision Zen 60 gig and it has it's pros and cons. The screen is better than the IPods colour wise..better for viewing movies and images. It is a little thicker in size than the IPOD 80 gig. Their are better addons for the IPODS though...such as the docking stands which has a remote. If anyone is considering purchasing strictly for audio play back the I POD 80 gig is a better option IMO. I am running out of room with the 60 gig already.....just OTR and music.

      Regards,
      James