OLD TIME RADIO giveaway #279

  • Rick Roberts
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 26, 2007
      OK folks

      For you new members some free otr cds.

      Rules to get it are....

      you must have 1000 or less shows

      and you must email me privately and ask for it....at

      rickrob at sonet dot net

      First response wins it. I'll post when there is a winner.

      Best
      Sipseywilderness
    • Rick Roberts
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 27, 2007
        > OK folks
        >

        > For you new members some free otr cds.
        >
        > Rules to get it are....
        >
        > you must have 1000 or less shows
        >
        > and you must email me privately and ask for it....at
        >
        > rickrob at sonet dot net
        >

        > First response wins it. I'll post when there is a winner.
        >
        > Best
        > Sipseywilderness

      • Rick Roberts
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 27, 2007
          Kyle Jones.

          Enjoy Kyle.

          Best
          Sipsey

          --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Roberts"
          <rickrob@...> wrote:

          > OK folks
          >

          > For you new members some free otr cds.
          >
          > Rules to get it are....
          >
          > you must have 1000 or less shows
          >
          > and you must email me privately and ask for it....at
          >
          > rickrob at sonet dot net
          >

          > First response wins it. I'll post when there is a winner.
          >
          > Best
          > Sipseywilderness

        • Rick Roberts
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 27, 2007
            Kyle

            Need you to email me with your mailing address so I can get these
            otr cds to ya.

            <rickrob@...> wrote:

            > Kyle Jones.
            >
            > Enjoy Kyle.
            >
            > Best
            > Sipsey
            >
            > --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Roberts"
            > <rickrob@> wrote:
            > >
            > > OK folks
            > >

            > > For you new members some free otr cds.
            > >
            > > Rules to get it are....
            > >
            > > you must have 1000 or less shows
            > >
            > > and you must email me privately and ask for it....at
            > >
            > > rickrob at sonet dot net
            > >

            > > First response wins it. I'll post when there is a winner.
            > >
            > > Best
            > > Sipseywilderness

          • Kyle Jones
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 27, 2007
              The address should be in your email in-box by now, Sipsey.

              Thank you, once again! I pumped for some good listening while I walk the night shift at
              work.

              (I'm also hoping this forum prefers "top-posting" in replies. If not, I apologize.)

              Be well,
              Kyle
              --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Roberts" <rickrob@...> wrote:

              > Kyle
              >
              > Need you to email me with your mailing address so I can get these
              > otr cds to ya.
              >
              > Best
              > Sipsey
              >
              > --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Roberts"
              > <rickrob@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Kyle Jones.
              > >
              > > Enjoy Kyle.
              > >
              > > Best
              > > Sipsey
              > >
              > > --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Roberts"
              > > <rickrob@> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > OK folks
              > > >

              > > > For you new members some free otr cds.
              > > >
              > > > Rules to get it are....
              > > >
              > > > you must have 1000 or less shows
              > > >
              > > > and you must email me privately and ask for it....at
              > > >
              > > > rickrob at sonet dot net
              > > >

              > > > First response wins it. I'll post when there is a winner.
              > > >
              > > > Best
              > > > Sipseywilderness

            • Rick Roberts
              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 28, 2007
                Headed your way today Kyle.....as always I put 10 cds in
                there...about half are video stuff....just things I have more than
                one copy of...just something extra to new members besides the OTR.

                Best
                Sipsey

                --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com, "Kyle Jones" <kyle@...>