CD Covers - Help Please

  • mycroft738
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2007
      Hi All

      I've been away for a while and got back to find a few of my links do
      not work. Could anyone point me to a site that has CD covers to
      download (the one in the links does not work now, did it get lost when
      streamload converted to mediaMaz?).

      Happy New Year to all

      Regards

      Mycroft738
    • Dave B
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 1, 2007
        Mycroft738,

        Here is a link you might find helpful:
        http://www.otrplotspot.com/MainMenu.htm
        Scroll down the page and you will find a "CD Artwork" heading. There
        of lots of covers here of varying quality. Some are so-so, but there
        are also many that look very professional.
      • Dave B
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 1, 2007
          Mycroft738

          Earlier today, I posted the one link for some CD cover art. Since then
          I found this one, too. Old Time Radio Researchers
          http://www.otrr.org/4img/categories.php?cat_id=1

          I've just skimmed the surface of this site, and it looks great! Not to
          be confused with Old Time Radio Research Group (otr-research.com/),
          which is just an unscrupulous publicity arm for The Radio Treasury and
          BookZap.com

          Dave
        • mycroft738
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 2, 2007
            My friend That was fantastic. Exactly what I was after.

            Many Thanks

            Regards

            Mycroft738

            --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com, "Dave B" <wolfboy_54@...>