Way Off Topic... Straight Key Night...

  • William Wood
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2006
      CQ CQ CQ de KE9XQ
      Sorry for not asking permissions and cross posting in all these groups!!!
      I'm looking for a few guys and gals to talk with tonight on the HF bands
      and I know there are a bunch of hams in these swap groups of ours...
      Thought it might be interesting to compare a few OTR thoughts VIA CW...
      That's Morse Code for the un-initiated, and I'll QRS for sure if needed,
      and you folks with a good fist, will have to QRS fer me... QRS is to
      slow down for those people that can't or do not want to send and receive
      code very fast... My comfortable speed is around 12 to 15 wpm and have
      a difficult time with approaching 20 wpm although I picture myself some day
      as a good CW man, I may never make it 'cause I never practice... : )

      I thought I might get by with this post without receiving too much flack
      as I wouldn't mind talking OTR with one or two of you... : )

      Did I get by with the spam???
      . ... . . . (shave and a hair cut, two bits)
      -.-
      Bill