OTR MP3 CD current list, always looking for trades.

  • SoulKahuna
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2006
      Hi all I've uploaded my current show list to the groups file section.
      I'm always looking for trades, CD for CD (no FTP or internet based
      downloads as I have dial up) if you are interested I have logs of my
      shows. If I have a show listed more than once then I have more than one
      CD worth of shows (ie Lone Ranger) I know Black Book is listed 3 times
      it is the same for all 3.

      Any Questions please let me know soulkahuna@...

      Interested in many genres, looking especially for more Great
      Gilersleeve.

      The file is ortrtf.

      Shawn