OLD TIME RADIO free cd #261

  • Rick Roberts
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 23, 2006
      OK gang...here we go...a couple of free otr cds for one of you newer
      members.

      Rules to get it are the same.

      You must have 1000 shows or less and

      You must email me and ask for it...at

      rickrob at sonet dot net

      First response wins.

      As usual I'll post when there is a winner.

      Best
      Sipseywilderness
    • Rick Roberts
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 24, 2006