Star Trek: Defiant radio drama episode 6!

  • sleeburg27
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 5, 2006
      PENDANT PRODUCTIONS PROUDLY PRESENTS:

      Episode 6 - "Wounded Heart, part 3"

      Ry is reunited with an old contact who may prove useful in uncovering
      information on Otek. Judah and Tom make their last-ditch effort to save
      the Defiant and Calum is sent to the brig! Meanwhile, Gul Otek's got a
      new plan that doesn't bode well for one of the Defiant crew!

      "Star Trek: Defiant" is a serialized, full-cast audio adventure with one
      new episode every month. Available for free download in .mp3 format, or
      as a Podcast! Now available exclusively at PendantAudio.com via the
      following link:

      http://www.pendantaudio.com/defiantepisodes.php
      <http://www.pendantaudio.com/defiantepisodes.php>

      (Episodes 1 - 5 still available via the above link!)

      Featuring the voice talents of:

      Theresa McGarry as Ry Emeras
      Adam Lebin as himself
      Susan Bridges as Laine Rael
      Tom Backus as himself
      Dragonblink as Magas Brel
      Judah Friese as himself
      Jon Sulzbach as Tumaini Calum
      Jeffrey Bridges as himself
      David Sher as Rentor Kendrick
      Neil Saha as Hakaad
      Pete Milan as Gul Otek
      Laura Lindle as Annabelle Cayman
      Bob Dillinger as Robert Sprite
      Steve Tardio as Auran Ganix
      Daniel Sensenbach as Jeffrey Hawk
      Brendan Elli as Suran
      And Maria Vu as Keahi Darcy

      Written and directed by Jeffrey Bridges
      Produced by Pendant Productions
      Executive Producer Jeffrey Bridges

      http://www.pendantaudio.com <http://www.pendantaudio.com>

      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 6, 2006
        These Pendant productions are really fun to listen to. If you have
        chance, check out a few of their shows.

        --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com, "sleeburg27"
        <sleeburg27@...> wrote:

        > PENDANT PRODUCTIONS PROUDLY PRESENTS:
        >
        > Episode 6 - "Wounded Heart, part 3"
        >
        > Ry is reunited with an old contact who may prove useful in uncovering
        > information on Otek. Judah and Tom make their last-ditch effort to save
        > the Defiant and Calum is sent to the brig! Meanwhile, Gul Otek's got a
        > new plan that doesn't bode well for one of the Defiant crew!
        >

        > "Star Trek: Defiant" is a serialized, full-cast audio adventure with one
        > new episode every month. Available for free download in .mp3 format, or
        > as a Podcast! Now available exclusively at PendantAudio.com via the
        > following link:
        >
        > http://www.pendantaudio.com/defiantepisodes.php
        > <http://www.pendantaudio.com/defiantepisodes.php>
        >
        > (Episodes 1 - 5 still available via the above link!)
        >

        > Featuring the voice talents of:
        >
        > Theresa McGarry as Ry Emeras
        > Adam Lebin as himself
        > Susan Bridges as Laine Rael
        > Tom Backus as himself
        > Dragonblink as Magas Brel
        > Judah Friese as himself
        > Jon Sulzbach as Tumaini Calum
        > Jeffrey Bridges as himself
        > David Sher as Rentor Kendrick
        > Neil Saha as Hakaad
        > Pete Milan as Gul Otek
        > Laura Lindle as Annabelle Cayman
        > Bob Dillinger as Robert Sprite
        > Steve Tardio as Auran Ganix
        > Daniel Sensenbach as Jeffrey Hawk
        > Brendan Elli as Suran
        > And Maria Vu as Keahi Darcy
        >
        > Written and directed by Jeffrey Bridges
        > Produced by Pendant Productions
        > Executive Producer Jeffrey Bridges
        >
        > http://www.pendantaudio.com <http://www.pendantaudio.com>

      • Jeffrey Bridges
        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 6, 2006
          Thanks very much for the nice comment! :)

          -j

          --- old_radios <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

          > These Pendant productions are really fun to listen
          > to. If you have
          > chance, check out a few of their shows.

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • jnagarya2
          Message 4 of 11 , Oct 6, 2006
            What are the copyright issues on the following?

            > These Pendant productions are really fun to listen to. If you have
            > chance, check out a few of their shows.
            >

            > --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com, "sleeburg27"
            > <sleeburg27@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > PENDANT PRODUCTIONS PROUDLY PRESENTS:
            > >
            > > Episode 6 - "Wounded Heart, part 3"
            > >
            > > Ry is reunited with an old contact who may prove useful in uncovering
            > > information on Otek. Judah and Tom make their last-ditch effort to save
            > > the Defiant and Calum is sent to the brig! Meanwhile, Gul Otek's got a
            > > new plan that doesn't bode well for one of the Defiant crew!
            > >

            > > "Star Trek: Defiant" is a serialized, full-cast audio adventure with one
            > > new episode every month. Available for free download in .mp3 format, or
            > > as a Podcast! Now available exclusively at PendantAudio.com via the
            > > following link:
            > >
            > > http://www.pendantaudio.com/defiantepisodes.php
            > > <http://www.pendantaudio.com/defiantepisodes.php>
            > >
            > > (Episodes 1 - 5 still available via the above link!)
            > >

            > > Featuring the voice talents of:
            > >
            > > Theresa McGarry as Ry Emeras
            > > Adam Lebin as himself
            > > Susan Bridges as Laine Rael
            > > Tom Backus as himself
            > > Dragonblink as Magas Brel
            > > Judah Friese as himself
            > > Jon Sulzbach as Tumaini Calum
            > > Jeffrey Bridges as himself
            > > David Sher as Rentor Kendrick
            > > Neil Saha as Hakaad
            > > Pete Milan as Gul Otek
            > > Laura Lindle as Annabelle Cayman
            > > Bob Dillinger as Robert Sprite
            > > Steve Tardio as Auran Ganix
            > > Daniel Sensenbach as Jeffrey Hawk
            > > Brendan Elli as Suran
            > > And Maria Vu as Keahi Darcy
            > >
            > > Written and directed by Jeffrey Bridges
            > > Produced by Pendant Productions
            > > Executive Producer Jeffrey Bridges
            > >
            > > http://www.pendantaudio.com <http://www.pendantaudio.com>

            > If for some reason, you feel this group is not for you, you can easily
            unsubscribe from it by sending an email to:

            > But we'll miss you.
            > Yahoo! Groups Links

          • Rick Roberts
            Message 5 of 11 , Oct 6, 2006
              I agree Pat. I've been getting them all except Superman that will not
              ever download for some reason.

              Best
              Sipsey

              --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com, old_radios <no_reply@...>

              Message 6 of 11 , Oct 6, 2006
                Hmm, our Superman show's been running longer than any
                of the others and I've not heard of anyone else with a
                problem. Is there an error message you're getting or
                anything? Have you tried getting it via the podcast as
                well, or just downloading it straight from the
                website?

                Hopefully we can get it straightened out!

                -j

                http://mail.yahoo.com
                Message 7 of 11 , Oct 6, 2006
                  Here's how I do it-

                  Go to http://www.pendantaudio.com/supepisodes.php

                  Click on "Download"

                  This will bring you to another page-
                  http://www.supermanhomepage.com/multimedia/multimedia.php?topic=radio-kal
                  or http://tinyurl.com/buz3k if the link gets chopped.

                  Scroll down a ways and on the right are all of the Superman episodes
                  (in the right column).

                  Pick the show you want to download. Where it says "MP3" right click
                  and pick "Save link as..." or "save target as.."

                  When I use Firefox, The file will be saved as download.php.mp3
                  You can rename it later.

                  When I use Internet explorer, The file is named correctly

                  If you left click, depending how your browser is set up, it might
                  either play the file online or ask you if you want to open it or save
                  it. (Mine just plays it automatically)

                  Let me know how it works for you.

                  Pat

                  --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Roberts"
                  <rickrob@...> wrote:

                  > I agree Pat. I've been getting them all except Superman that will not
                  > ever download for some reason.
                  >
                  > Best
                  > Sipsey
                  >

                  > --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com, old_radios <no_reply@>
                  > wrote:
                  > >

                  > > These Pendant productions are really fun to listen to. If you have
                  > > chance, check out a few of their shows.
                  > >

                  > > --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com, "sleeburg27"
                  > > <sleeburg27@> wrote:
                  > > >
                  > > > PENDANT PRODUCTIONS PROUDLY PRESENTS:
                  > > >
                  > > > Episode 6 - "Wounded Heart, part 3"
                  > > >
                  > > > Ry is reunited with an old contact who may prove useful in
                  > uncovering
                  > > > information on Otek. Judah and Tom make their last-ditch effort
                  > to save
                  > > > the Defiant and Calum is sent to the brig! Meanwhile, Gul Otek's
                  > got a
                  > > > new plan that doesn't bode well for one of the Defiant crew!
                  > > >

                  > > > "Star Trek: Defiant" is a serialized, full-cast audio adventure
                  > with one
                  > > > new episode every month. Available for free download in .mp3
                  > format, or
                  > > > as a Podcast! Now available exclusively at PendantAudio.com via
                  > the
                  > > > following link:
                  > > >
                  > > > http://www.pendantaudio.com/defiantepisodes.php
                  > > > <http://www.pendantaudio.com/defiantepisodes.php>
                  > > >
                  > > > (Episodes 1 - 5 still available via the above link!)
                  > > >

                  > > > Featuring the voice talents of:
                  > > >
                  > > > Theresa McGarry as Ry Emeras
                  > > > Adam Lebin as himself
                  > > > Susan Bridges as Laine Rael
                  > > > Tom Backus as himself
                  > > > Dragonblink as Magas Brel
                  > > > Judah Friese as himself
                  > > > Jon Sulzbach as Tumaini Calum
                  > > > Jeffrey Bridges as himself
                  > > > David Sher as Rentor Kendrick
                  > > > Neil Saha as Hakaad
                  > > > Pete Milan as Gul Otek
                  > > > Laura Lindle as Annabelle Cayman
                  > > > Bob Dillinger as Robert Sprite
                  > > > Steve Tardio as Auran Ganix
                  > > > Daniel Sensenbach as Jeffrey Hawk
                  > > > Brendan Elli as Suran
                  > > > And Maria Vu as Keahi Darcy
                  > > >
                  > > > Written and directed by Jeffrey Bridges
                  > > > Produced by Pendant Productions
                  > > > Executive Producer Jeffrey Bridges
                  > > >
                  > > > http://www.pendantaudio.com <http://www.pendantaudio.com>

                • Todd Mount
                  Message 8 of 11 , Oct 6, 2006
                    I've noticed on some of the pendant files, when right clicking and choosing "save as", I have to rename the file, specifically with a ".mp3" extension, otherwise, I get a small unusable file named "click.php", so you might just wanna rename the file...

                    Jeffrey Bridges <sleeburg27@...> wrote: Hmm, our Superman show's been running longer than any

                    --- Rick Roberts <rickrob@...> wrote:

                    > I agree Pat. I've been getting them all except
                    > Superman that will not
                    > ever download for some reason.
                    >
                    > Best
                    > Sipsey

                    http://mail.yahoo.com

                  • Jeffrey Bridges
                    Message 9 of 11 , Oct 6, 2006
                      That's due to the click counter. Another way to do it
                      (which helps the counter to be more accurate) is to
                      simply click on the download link and let the file
                      load into the browser. Then simply go to File -> Save
                      As and then you can save the file to anywhere you
                      like.

                      -j

                      --- Todd Mount <toddmount@...> wrote:

                      > I've noticed on some of the pendant files, when
                      > right clicking and choosing "save as", I have to
                      > rename the file, specifically with a ".mp3"
                      > extension, otherwise, I get a small unusable file
                      > named "click.php", so you might just wanna rename
                      > the file...

                      http://mail.yahoo.com
                    • Rick Roberts
                      Message 10 of 11 , Oct 6, 2006
                        Yep ...tried all that....it will load up in my download manager but
                        will never actually start....same thing from the homepage link. No
                        problems with any of the others just Supe. No error messages...it
                        just will not start.

                        Best
                        Sipsey

                        --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com, Jeffrey Bridges
                        <sleeburg27@...> wrote:

                        > Hmm, our Superman show's been running longer than any
                        > of the others and I've not heard of anyone else with a
                        > problem. Is there an error message you're getting or
                        > anything? Have you tried getting it via the podcast as
                        > well, or just downloading it straight from the
                        > website?
                        >
                        > Hopefully we can get it straightened out!
                        >

                        > -j
                        >
                        > --- Rick Roberts <rickrob@...> wrote:
                        >
                        > > I agree Pat. I've been getting them all except
                        > > Superman that will not
                        > > ever download for some reason.
                        > >
                        > > Best
                        > > Sipsey

                        > http://mail.yahoo.com

                      • Jeffrey Bridges
                        Message 11 of 11 , Oct 6, 2006
                          Wow, even the podcast? Hmm, that's really quite
                          strange. I've checked and I can access all the
                          episodes via three different web browsers and also
                          through iTunes.

                          The downloads and the podcasts are completely separate
                          and the only reason they both wouldn't work is if the
                          actual mp3 files themselves were corrupted or
                          something.

                          And if that were the case we'd have heard about it
                          from tons of people, and again, I can still get them
                          all just fine. Argh, I wish I could be of more help.
                          :/

                          -j

                          http://mail.yahoo.com