RE: [OTRMP3] Re: Old Time Radio Actors

  • elijahx
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 7, 2006
      i have some cds made from reel to reels how can i clean the sound up??

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 7, 2006
        I found Edmond MacDonald (1908-1951). Thanks.

        I'd like to know if Hal Gibney is still alive. I've been trying to find this out for years.

        Thanks for your help.

        John

        Oops! The web site link would have been nice too huh?

        http://www.radiogoldindex.com/