Looking for a few stray episodes... (The Shadow)

  • richard_martin86
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2006
      Hello all,

      I am new to OTR collecting, and am really enjoying it so far.

      I have many of the "Shadow" episodes (I only collect the ones with
      Orson Welles), and I seem to be missing just a few. If someone out
      there either has them and would like to share, or might know where I
      can find them, I'd be grateful.

      Looking for these SHADOW Episodes:

      The House of Horror 02-20-1938
      Danger in the Dark 10-10-1937