Re: [OTRMP3] Have Gun Will Travel and Allstar Western Theatre

  • babehan
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 6, 2006
      Glen, it will go out tomorrow. What software are you using to clean up the
      eps? It has been a wish of mine to clean up the Quiet, Please programs that
      I have, since many of them are in very poor condition. Bruce
      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 7, 2006
        Bruce, I use adobe audition, formerly known as cakewalk. I use a combination, level control, hiss and pop remover, rumble and noise remover and a number of other options that Adobe Audiition uses. glen And Thanks BTW, I have take some really bad eps and made them broadcast quality. One note, if you have originals or original wav files the cleanup works a lot better. But Have restored a number of mp3 's to broadcast or near broadcast quality. glen

        babehan <babehan@...> wrote: Glen, it will go out tomorrow. What software are you using to clean up the
        eps? It has been a wish of mine to clean up the Quiet, Please programs that
        I have, since many of them are in very poor condition. Bruce
        > Bruce, Appreciate the reply. My address as follows Glen Zeigler PO Box
        131, Butler, TN 37640. If I can help with any eps cleanup, I have super
        software for that. I have about 20 of the hgwt eps in fair to good
        condition. Again appreciate the effort. Glen Zeigler sends
        > babehan <babehan@...> wrote: I have HGWT if you are
        interested---the complete series. Send me your addy
        > and I will get it out to you. Bruce

      • Illoman
        Message 3 of 12 , Aug 7, 2006
          Bruce, if and when you accomplish this, please let me know. QP is
          just about my favorite OTR show, and i would love to have some better
          quality recordings.

          thanks!
          Mike

          On Aug 6, 2006, at 10:01 PM, babehan wrote:

          > Glen, it will go out tomorrow. What software are you using to
          > clean up the
          > eps? It has been a wish of mine to clean up the Quiet, Please
          > programs that
          > I have, since many of them are in very poor condition. Bruce

          "I can say with confidence that no man, however mature, ever loved
          reading for its own sake more than I. I did not read because of any
          particular urge for learning, or to merely pass the time, or to
          escape the realities of life. I read simply because I loved reading
          for its own sake alone. The printed page was like wine to me."
          - Robert E. Howard -
        • Glen Zeigler
          Message 4 of 12 , Aug 7, 2006
            If you would send me one of your eps I will clean it up and see if in fact we can. glen

            Illoman <illoman@...> wrote: Bruce, if and when you accomplish this, please let me know. QP is

            Message 5 of 12 , Aug 7, 2006
              Glen. I have dial up, but could send it to you via snail mail if
              you'd like.

              Thanks,
              Mike

              Message 6 of 12 , Aug 7, 2006
                mike , would be happy to try one send the ones you want cleaned up to Glen Zeigler c/o WITM Radio , 771 Tony Fuller Rd, Elizabethton, TN 37643 glen

                Illoman <illoman@...> wrote: Glen. I have dial up, but could send it to you via snail mail if

                Message 7 of 12 , Aug 7, 2006
                  Glen, I have the old Cakewalk program. I should try working with it. I
                  also have Streambox Ripper that will convert mp3 files to wavs. BTW, the
                  HGWT went out this morning, but when I checked the disk I discovered that
                  files 17, 24 and 36 are corrupted and will not play on Winamp. I have
                  requested the HGWT disk from OTRDays Library (cause I want all the episodes
                  of this program) and will send good files for these on to you as soon as I
                  can. Or perhaps you already have these. Let me know. Bruce
                  > Bruce, I use adobe audition, formerly known as cakewalk. I use a
                  combination, level control, hiss and pop remover, rumble and noise remover
                  and a number of other options that Adobe Audiition uses. glen And Thanks
                  BTW, I have take some really bad eps and made them broadcast quality.
                  One note, if you have originals or original wav files the cleanup works a
                  lot better. But Have restored a number of mp3 's to broadcast or near
                  broadcast quality. glen

                  > babehan <babehan@...> wrote: Glen, it will go out
                  tomorrow. What software are you using to clean up the
                  > eps? It has been a wish of mine to clean up the Quiet, Please programs
                  that
                  > I have, since many of them are in very poor condition. Bruce

                • babehan
                  Message 8 of 12 , Aug 7, 2006
                    Glen, I will send one out to you tomorrow. Thanks! Bruce